To provide our customers with a certification centre allowing them to qualify their weld procedures and welders without disrupting their day-to-day operations.
Instruct and teach welders the proper welding techniques allowing them to produce X-ray quality welds in all positions.
We provide training courses for the following weld processes:
SMAW — GTAW — GMAW — FCAW — MCAW —
Our certification centre is accredited by the following organizations:
- Emploi Québec – accredited training organization;
- Canadian Welding Bureau – certification centre;
- Régie du Bâtiment du Québec – ASME weld procedure and welder qualification centre.
Services offered :
- Turnkey certification for weld procedures and welders;
- welding engineer (CSA W47.1 & W47.2 company certification)
- writing of procedures;
CSA – W47.1 Sections 9.9 to 11
AWS D1.1 Section 3 part B & Section 4 part B
CSA – W47.2 Sections 9.7 & 9.8
ASME Section IX parts QW & QB
- coordination with regulatory bodies;
- technical support during qualification welding;
- supply of certified materials;
- machining & preparation of weld coupons;
- laboratory testing of qualification coupons;
- preparation and submittal of documentation;
- (3) working day turnaround.
- R&D for new welding methods or procedures.
- Welder Training.
- Weld inspector and welding supervisor training.
- Training of NDT technicians per SNT-TC-1A, CGSB and CSA standards.