Assistance in foreign recruitment logistics
Foreign recruitment involves the logistical aspects of transporting, installing, and integrating foreign workers.
The assistance in foreign recruitment logistics provided to employers involves:
Prior to recruitment:
- Assistance in organizing your representative’s trip for the technical validation mission overseas ;
- Access to test centers abroad during the technical skills validation process ;
- Acces to employment references and skills tests as well as participation in rigorous interviews ;
- Preparation of an employment contract.
During the employment mandate
- Assistance in planning the trip of selected workers to Canada ;
- Welcoming of workers at the airport and securing required government documents to allow them to immediately start employment in Canada ;
- Support in the worker’s integration into the community ;
- Assistance to workers in bringing their family to Canada, accessing availablesocial services for their family, and integrating their family members into the community.